Empress of the Universe

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Thank God We Have Gun Control in this Country!

Otherwise I'd be in jail. Last Thursday I spent 58 minutes on the phone with Bell Sympatico. Friday I spent 52 minutes on the phone with them, speaking to another four different people. I had to hang up while I was on hold because school was starting. Yesterday morning my husband, upon leaving in the morning for work, wished me a happy day on hold with Sympatico. All told, I spent more than 3 1/2 hours on hold with them yesterday. Today from 9 a.m. to 12:40 p.m. FINALLY our internet service is restored. I tell you, it's a good thing that we have gun control in this country!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish that Indiana had better control. We are the only state to allow lifetime gun licenses... what a sad place.....

9:53 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thank God for the world that I don't live in Indiana.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle!
I am Donna Pellegata (married to Dean.) Your dad and mom are at Ang and Eileen's this weekend (as I'm sure you know) and your father told me about your webite. He told me you were a painter and a blogger and I just HAD to visit! I just ADORE your mom and dad (you probably know that too because who could resist their charms!) Although your dad gave me the wrong address by accident(he left out "blogspot") I perservered and found you anyway! I LOVE your art work, I too am an artist. I paint portraits and murals and I also do lampworking (glass torching: I make glass beads for jewelry artists), so of course I knew we would have something in common other than mutual admiration for your parents! I'm enjoying reading your blogs. I knew I found you the moment the page came up because you really DO resemble your mother, just like you say! ...and of course I saw their picture as I read down the page ;-D
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. Your dad and mom are having breakfast over here at our house tomorrow (Sunday) with Ang and Ei and I'll be delighted to be able to tell them I found you!
Have a fabulous day!
By the way, your daughter is GORGEOUS!
Donna
http://hometown.aol.com/smelykat4/page1.html

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home