Empress of the Universe

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pre-Menstrual, Pre-Menopausal, Pre-Homicidal

I have an extremely stressful job. I've been travelling almost non-stop since last November: China, France, Salt Lake City, UT, New York, NY. I'm under more than a little pressure.

It occurred to me today that everyone is really pissing me off. I exploded in an uncontrollable rage on more than one occasion at the office. Usually when I'm under pressure I can handle it. The people at work never see it; I go home and kick the dog.

Then it hit me! Today I am both premenstrual and premenopausal. Talk about stress! As if one isn't bad enough, I get the privilege of both at the same time!

Now let's add to that -- I've recently been diagnosed with Graves disease (hyperthyroidism).

No wonder I feel like I want to strangle someone - anyone!

I am premenstrual, premenopaual and prehomicidal all at the same time.

*Note to all animal rights activists, please don't write me. I don't really kick the dog. I don't even have a dog. "Kick the dog" is a euphemism for taking it out on my family.

(c) 2006 Empress of the Universe
aka Michelle Henderson

Visit online at www.empressgallery.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home