Empress of the Universe

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Shaking Hands with Stupid People

From the news:

Obesity 'Can Be Caught Like A Cold'The Telegraph (UK) ^ 1-31-2006 Roger Highfield
Obesity 'can be caught like a cold'
By Roger Highfield, Science Editor(Filed: 31/01/2006)
Evidence that obesity could be contagious was published yesterday by American researchers - and washing your hands could be an elementary step to avoiding the virus and becoming overweight.

********************************************

I have an uncle who is very large. In fact, he's obese. It breaks my heart to think that people may shun shaking hands with him from some ridiculous fear that they will become obese.

I challenge the research. Unless they can also prove that shaking hands with gays can make you gay.

But then I realized I had enough evidence to publish my own conclusion: the stupid virus explains why there are so many stupid people in the world. Shaking Hands with Stupid People spreads the Stupid Virus. What other explanation do we have for the state of our world?

(c) 2006 Empress of the Universe
aka Michelle Henderson

Visit online at www.empressgallery.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home